Improve sales engagement with textingTraditionally, texting with customers meant sales reps using their personal devices. These interactions were often unable to be tracked and would result in a loss of valuable data. Not anymore.
The Zipwhip + SalesLoft integration allows users to text with prospects from an existing business phone number directly from their sales engagement software. Together, Zipwhip and SalesLoft enable a better prospect experience and sales relationship by synchronizing texts with other communication channels. Texting ensures quick responses and is an unobtrusive way to engage with qualified leads and customers.
How To Install The Integration:
I. (Message Sync and Contact Sync)
1. Log in to your Zipwhip Web Application
2. After logging into Zipwhip, click ‘Account’ from the upper right menu
3. In the Account Console, click the ‘Integrations tab’
4. Click SalesLoft
5. Click ‘Install’
-If you’re logged into SalesLoft already: Click ‘Authorize’
-If you’re not already logged in to SalesLoft, Enter SalesLoft log in and password and click ‘Log In’
II. How To Add texting To SalesLoft Cadences:
1. Click 'Add a Cadence'
2. Name and create the cadence then click 'Save Cadence'
3. Click ‘Add Step’
4. Click 'Zipwhip' under 'Third Party Steps'
5. Enter the day for the cadence step to run
6. Click 'Next'
7. Describe the text message you want to send in the cadence, click 'Add Step'
8. Once you're ready, click "Run" cadence, enter in your Zipwhip log in and password upon the screen prompt
9. Type the message you want to send the contact
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org